標題: Cheap Air Max Shoes many children get damaged
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2422
發表於 2017-10-2 02:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…as efforts are made to make teaching more worthwhile“While we can use every teacher in this country I would prefer not to have teachers like these…if you don’t perform a child gets damaged, many children get damaged, an entire generation can go down the line…So I am going to be insisting on standards and qualities that I know that are in place that we just want to make sure work…”? – Minister ManickchandBy Sharmain GraingerNewly appointed Minister of Education, Ms. Priya Manickchand, is on a focused mission to reverse a disturbing trend in the education sector, which according to her allows for “text books to be either in Central Georgetown or in stores in the different Regions but not in the children’s hands.” This state of affairs, the Minister described as “unacceptable, and I don’t believe a lot of energy needs to be expended to fix it and I certainly don’t believe this is something that we should be fixing every month.” Minister Manickchand also made reference to the delayed availability of lab chemicals and other materials,NFL Jerseys From China, which according to some teachers has been hindering their teaching efforts. This dilemma, she assured, will become a thing of the past in a matter of months.Minister of Education,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Women, Priya ManickchandThe Minister’s remarks were forthcoming Friday last as she addressed a cluster meeting of teachers drawn from Taymouth Manor to Good Hope on the Essequibo Coast during a visit to Region Two. She pointed out that there are times at the Ministry that “we are not the most effective people; you send things to us and it sits on somebody’s desk. We are not going to be doing those kind of things anymore.”According to the Minister, there is an urgent need for efficiency in the Ministry and by extension the public school system which would allow more focus to be directed to bigger things “like how we are going to improve our Mathematics grades or how we can have our entire country become capable of reading and matching subjects and verbs…These are real issues that face us and we are expecting that you (teachers) deliver in the classroom your best so that at the end of the day the reason you teach will be realized – that children would be productive citizens.”Alluding to the teaching profession as “an almost frightening job”, the Minister pointed to the fact that teachers are entrusted with moulding the minds of children and therefore are charged with determining what they become. “Here you have a classroom of children and it could be very overwhelming.”However,Cheap Jerseys From China, she noted that there are positive sides to the teaching profession as teachers are the ones who are again entrusted to determine what Guyana would look like in the future.“That is a huge responsibility and I believe you are ready to honour the challenges that present themselves because you are in the profession,” the Minister noted.In light of this, she disclosed that efforts are already being directed at addressing the needs of teachers with a view of making their profession more worthwhile. She pointed out that while a huge ‘raise’ is not currently on the agenda “we are examining ways to make your life better; we are examining those with pleasure because I believe that if anybody should be made comfortable, it is the teachers.”Manickchand asserted though that while all teachers may believe that they are deserving of a better salary, they must also seek to perform to the best of their ability. She stressed too that persons should not opt to accept a teaching career and fail to live up to the details of the outlined contract.? “If you find that the job is not paying you enough and you need to come and waste time in the classroom then perhaps the class room is not the place for you, the Minister warned. “You cannot accept the job and then don’t deliver,Mens Nike Free Run, it is neither an honourable thing to do, it is certainly illegal and outside of that it is immoral…,” Manickchand asserted.? She alluded to teachers who are less than proactive who seem satisfied with turning up at school late and fail to perform optimally. These teachers, according to the Minister,Cheap Jerseys From China, are those who are guilty of giving every other teacher a bad name.? “While we can use every teacher in this country I would prefer not to have teachers like these…if you don’t perform a child gets damaged, many children get damaged, an entire generation can go down the line…So I am going to be insisting on standards and qualities that I know are in place that we just want to make sure work.”Manickchand admitted that she has an enormous amount of respect for the passion that teachers have in their hear