標題: Bayern M?nchen Trikot 2019
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2436
發表於 2018-9-20 01:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– victims forced to hide in their housePolice on the East Coast of Demerara have launched a search for a prominent Mahaica resident who terrorised his neighbours by discharging several rounds from his licensed firearm during a minor dispute on Tuesday night.The terrified neighbours were forced to hide under their beds as the man, said to be a brother-in-law of President Bharrat Jagdeo,Arjen Robben Bayern Trikot, discharged about seven shots from his weapon, while threatening to kill his neighbours.Kaieteur News understands that the man accused the neighbours of interfering in his domestic affairs.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday, one of the neighbours, Shoba Baijnauth, who shares a house at Lot 8 Unity Factory Road with in-laws, said that at about 17:30 hours on Tuesday their neighbour, Clifford Basdeo,Maillot Alphonse Areola, known as Ralph,Maillot Psg Personnalis?, was under the influence of alcohol and began abusing them.“When he finish cussin, he tek out he firearm and start blow off bullets in the air,” Baijnauth told Kaieteur News.“While he shooting he saying, ‘Come out alyuh so and so, leh me done with y’all,Maillot Psg Femme Pas Cher,” she added.She said that the man accused them of telling his wife, the President’s sister, about another woman he has in the village.Baijnauth said that she, her mother-in-law and her father-in-law, who is physically challenged, were forced to hide in their house until the shooting subsided.“When he come home, he start fuh cuss and he seh that he will come and kill me and me family in the house,Bayern Trikot Ausw?rts 18/19,” said Raywattee Sukhprasad,Bayern M?nchen Trikot 2019, the matriarch of the home that came under attack.She explained that Basdeo’s wife and another woman in the village are involved in a dispute.Sukhprasad said that since she and Mrs Basdeo are friends, her neighbour is of the view that they discuss his relationship with the other woman.“I don’t business with he and if he gat affairs with people. We don’t watchman he, so is that wha he cussin’ we for. He don’t want we talking with he wife. He say we talking name with he wife,” Sukhprasad told this newspaper.She said that she has since telephoned Mrs Basdeo who was in Georgetown at the time and told her what was happening.Following the shooting on Tuesday, the terrified victims were afraid to venture out of their house to go to the police and it was only when they realized that the shooter had fled his house that they ventured out yesterday morning.A search of their yard revealed some spent shells which were subsequently handed over to the police.“We scared over he because of the threats. Nuff time we done report he already; last night (Tuesday) I say this thing got to stop. He say he gat money, he can do anything,” Sukhprasad said.When this newspaper visited the area, everyone that was asked about the incident said that they knew nothing, apparently out of fear of the shooter who was later described as a ‘village bully’.“People hear but they don’t want to talk, maybe they are afraid,” Baijnauth commented. Police say that they went to the man’s house but found it locked.They plan to revisit his house with the intention of arresting him.