標題: Air Max 90 Essential Ireland Georgetown
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2437
發表於 2018-9-12 01:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Junior Nedd, 32, of Lot 33 D’Urban Street, Wortmanville,Scarpe Adidas Stan Smith Scontate, Georgetown, yesterday appeared before acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson to face the charge of unlawful and malicious damage to property.It is alleged that, last January 8, the defendant broke the glass door of Jacqueline Olyveldt. Nedd pleaded not guilty.Ms. Olyveldt,Scarpe Adidas Nmd Uomo, who owns a shop at her home, stated that on the day in question Nedd was walking in front of her property,Cheap Authentic Air Max, behaving badly.“I told him to remove from the premises, and,Scarpe Adidas Superstar Uomo Scontate, while my employees as well as customers were in the shop, he pelted a brick at my business,Adidas Yeezy Shop Online Italia, breaking the glass door in the process.”She added that he even stole groceries from her.“My son told me that he (the accused) says he will kill him.”When asked by Magistrate Robertson what he had to say,Air Max Fury Ireland, the defendant said that he had reasons to do what he did.He was remanded to prison until his next court appearance, on January 21, 2009.