標題: cheap nfl jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
發表於 2018-9-10 22:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Chaos at L’ Aventure Secondary School…arents are now afraid to send their children to the L’Aventure Secondary School, Canal Number One, following the violent attack on students by six armed teenage boys on Friday last.According to a parent,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, violence has become a norm at the learning institution but Friday’s attack which left one student and a teacher injured was the worst.On Friday, a gang of teenage boys armed with bottles,NFL Jerseys Cheap, cutlasses and knives attacked the students and teachers, forcing them to flee the school. The attack was aimed at some fifth form boys who had delivered a sound trashing to a fourth form boy on Thursday afternoon while school was in session.According to some students,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, a little after 9:00 hours six teenage boys,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, among them two fourth form students of the L’Aventure Secondary School, stationed themselves on the playfield behind the school and hurled bottles at the building.The boys entered the school compound by jumping the back fence. They surrounded the Home Economics Department where their target was and began throwing bottles at and inside the room. They eventually got hold of one of their targets and stabbed him several times on the left hand. A teacher was hurt during the ordeal.According to a parent of a fourth former, “My daughter come home early Friday devastated from the incident and is afraid to return to school. She told me that the attack was vicious and that it is frightening how, just like that, boys can invade the school and hurt us.”“One of the boys who attacked the school does usually poke my daughter whenever she walks by and I asked her if she wants me to report the matter to the police owing to what happened Friday but she said no because is a gang and they might hurt us,” the concerned mother added.A parent who identified herself as Roxanne said that her child is begging her for a transfer since almost daily there are fights disrupting the learning environment. Though,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, transferring her child seems like a good option the woman said that she cannot afford to send her child to a school far away from home.The woman said that if the school’s administration had hosted parent-teacher association meetings regularly this undesirable situation could have been combated.“These young boys cannot be blamed all together for their actions. Is us big people who have failed them. If the teachers had observed their behaviour,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, long now they should have called in the parents and get help from the Ministry,” Roxanne said.