標題: Cheap Nike Shoes From China Rita McEwan
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2428
發表於 2018-8-27 20:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Just a few months after they underwent a terrorising ordeal when bandits killed their security guard, residents of the Uncle Eddie’s Home had their spirits lifted as Cosmetologist, Clemesa Burrowes, treated them to some partial makeovers.Cosmetologist Clemesa Burrowes (standing) is assisted by one of her assistants in the makeover of one of the residents. The gesture was done through the Benschop Foundation and according to the Cosmetologist it was just her way of giving back something.“When I was training I had a lot of help so I just want to show my appreciation in some way,Womens Nike Shox Clearance,” she said.The foundation also handed over a number of items including clothing, books and two walking aids as part of its ongoing social assistance campaign.Head of the organization,Cheap Adidas Shoes Online, Mark Benschop,Clearance Nike Shox Mens, said that the foundation is no stranger to the Uncle Eddie’s Home.“A few months back we were very saddened by the death of a security guard here and we understand how traumatised the residents are.”Benschop said that the event touched the hearts of overseas friends of the foundation so much so that they requested that the donation be made to the establishment.A major part of yesterday’s donation was committed through ‘Sister H’ who is affiliated to a Christian charity group from Canada.Administrator of the home,Cheap Adidas Shoes China, Rita McEwan,Nike Shox Outlet Clearance, extended gratitude to the foundation.“Today we feel real good being recipients of this wonderful demonstration,Nike Shoes Mens Clearance Sale,” McEwan said.The residents were all smiles yesterday as some of them were treated to manicures and pedicures as well as hair treatment.