標題: Nike Tanjun Mens who asked not to be named
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2427
發表於 2018-8-26 04:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By: Romila BoodramTwo fully masked gunmen on motorcycle yesterday stormed into the Kaieteur News Distribution office on Robb Street, Georgetown and escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash after shooting a newspaper vendor.The robbery occurred around 08:15 hrs yesterday.The injured vendor has been identified as Warren Accra, 46, of Lot 823 Diamond New Scheme, East Bank Demerara (EBD).Accra, a father of seven was shot to the left side of his abdomen and is currently in a stable condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) awaiting surgery.Shot vendor: Warren AccraIn a brief interview with this newspaper,Cheap Nike Shoes Online, the wounded vendor said that he was counting the money he had collected from one of the agents when he was shot by the gunman.“I didn’t know it was a robbery. I was standing on the pavement checking change I collected when the man grabbed my money, shoot me and escaped,Cheap Adidas Shoes China,” the wounded vendor recalled.He said that he was subsequently rushed to the GPHC for medical attention.This newspaper was told that although the entire robbery was recorded on surveillance cameras, the police cannot identify the suspects since they were fully disguised.Both men reportedly wore full faced helmets, turtleneck jerseys and black jeans. Only their eyes were visible.The bike had no number plate.Persons who witnessed the robbery which reportedly lasted for less than a minute said that it seems as though the gunmen screened the area and waited for the right moment to strike.“In the morning, a police van does come for papers,Wholesale Air Max 2019, these men like they waited on the police to move off before they come,” an eyewitness to the robbery related.This newspaper understands that there are usually two distribution agents at the Robb Street outlet.The robbery occurred just as one of the agents drove up to the location. He wasn’t given a chance to exit his minibus.One of the agents,Nike Shoes Mens Clearance Sale, who asked not to be named, recalled that he was doing his daily operation when two men on a bike rode up on the pavement.The Kaieteur News Distribution outletHe explained that the men stopped next to his colleague’s mini bus and demanded the keys to the vehicle while the pillion rider walked up to him,Cheap Shoes Australia Mens, sticking a gun in his face.“He said, ‘give me all the money’ and I give him. He also took my phone and as he turned to go back on the bike, he saw a vendor counting money. I had given the vendor $20,Cheap Air Max 2019 Sale,000 in change just before the robbery,” one of the agents said.He further added that the gunman walked up to the vendor and grabbed the money out of his hands.“The vendor like he thought it was another vendor pulling a prank on him and just as he was about to spring up, the man shoot he and escaped,” the agent explained.This newspaper was told that the gunmen attacked the KN distribution outlet after most of the vendors would have uplifted their papers.“They know on Sundays the price for paper does be double so I think that is why they stormed the place today (yesterday) and they escaped with the bus keys so that we wouldn’t follow them,” a worker stated.Kaieteur News was told that a number of other persons were in the area but no one suspected anything until the vendor was wounded.Investigations are ongoing.