標題: Wholesale China Jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
發表於 2018-8-25 06:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Student files complaint for death threatEvan PersaudA University of Guyana (UG) lecturer,Gilbert Arenas Jersey, who is under fire for allegedly using sexually explicit language during class and holding exams off-campus without permission, has found himself in even more hot-water.This time, one of his students has reported to police that Evan Persaud, a lecturer of the Faculty of Technology,Asics Fuzex Rush Homme, threatened to shoot him while he was at the Turkeyen campus earlier this week.The student has since made a report to the Turkeyen Police Station and a statement is being prepared.Persaud, who received a letter terminating his services two weeks ago after a probe, has not been allowed to lecture since UG re-opened earlier this week. Dean of the Faculty, Sherwood Lowe, has assumed his classes in the interim,Argentina World Cup T-Shirts, reports said.The lecturer had two weeks to appeal. That period came to an end yesterday. Sources last evening confirmed that an appeal has been handed in by Persaud.Speaking with Kaieteur News last night, the student said that he was walking out of the campus shortly after 17:00hrs, Monday, when he became conscious of a vehicle behind him.“I stepped to one side to allow it to pass and it pull alongside. I saw Evan Persaud and he told me thanks for making him famous.” The student then alleged that Persaud told him he will put a (expletive) bullet in his head.“What I want to know is who will protect me now. I hear he asking everybody at UG about me.” Following several verbal reports and letters by students earlier this year, UG Registrar, Vincent Alexander, had appointed a two-member Panel of Inquiry who after investigations, prepared a report that alleged Persaud victimised and threatened students and even held an exam off-campus.Nearly two dozen students, the lecturer and Dean of the Faculty of Technology, Sherwood Lowe, were interviewed before the report was prepared and handed to the UG Council where the decision to terminate him was made.According to the report, the panel listened to a recording of the lecturer during one of his classes in which he was heard cursing and planning to victimise a student who had reported his behaviour to the UG management.The panel found Persaud guilty of grave misconduct for using profanity in the classroom and in addition, of violating the rights of students by writing directly to Prometheus Resources, a company which sponsors a few students, to terminate their scholarships.These students were said to be the same ones who reported his misconduct to UG’s administration, the report says.UG administrators are saying that Persaud bypassed procedures by writing directly to the company.It was also found that the lecturer acted “in a matter which can be considered inimical to the university’ by holding final exams off campus, “which would affect the quality of the degree offered by the university.”In its recommendations,Cheap Nike Shoes Online Shopping, the panel called for the termination of Persaud’s contract of employment because he had violated the University Statutes and Code of Conduct for Staff which urges staffers to be aware of their responsibilities and discharge them efficiently and conscientiously.Eighteen students disclosed that they had done at least one exam at the Russian Embassy,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey, Kitty. However,Air Max 270 Sale, three students of the 21 said they took part in that and exams were held on campus.The 18 students said that they had done “fake” final exams on campus but were told by the same three students who had denied writing the exams off-campus that they would meet at another location to “make modifications to their examinations papers.”According to the report, students said that for this off-campus test, they were given examination questions in advance.Pro-Chancellor of UG, Dr Prem Misir, had denied that the university has fired a lecturer saying that due process has not been completed as yet.Persaud may more than likely now face a Special Committee and appeal the recommendations of a Panel of Inquiry. Kaieteur News had managed to acquire a copy of the report prepared by the Panel of Inquiry which clearly stated that it was recommending the termination of Persaud’s contract.The Pro-Chancellor had declined to comment on whether the council has issued a letter to Persaud that terminated his service.Dr Misir had said that Persaud, like any other staff member, deserves due process and that this is the next stage of the hearing.A person has the right to appeal the recommendation