標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
發表於 2018-8-23 22:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A self-proclaimed ‘retard’ was yesterday jailed for 18 months after he pleaded guilty to a malicious damage to property charge which was read to him at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.Murtland Lawson yesterday admitted to damaging the door to Republic Bank Limited on Republic Drive, Mackenzie, Linden on December 29, 2013. The door is said to have cost $94,000 and was described as the movable property of a private nature which belonged to the bank.As is customary with indictable charges, a Magistrate would inform the defendant that they are facing a charge that would not require them to plead. This is before an application for the matter to be heard and tried in the said Magistrate’s Court as opposed to the High Court is proposed by the prosecution and upheld by the Magistrate.Should this application be granted,Cheap NBA Jerseys USA, the Magistrate is required by law to re-read the charge and inform the accused that he would be required to enter a plea.As the presiding Magistrate attempted the first reading, the man interjected with grumbles of his own. “You telling me not to plead and I pleading guilty with explanation. They tek ma father money,” Lawson complainedHowever,China NFL Jerseys, after having read it the first time,NFL Cheap Jerseys, the Magistrate continued but Lawson was reluctant to let the Magistrate re-read the charge.He insisted that he had heard her the first time and that he doesn’t need to listen to the charge again. He maintained that he is guilty with explanation and began grumbling again.The Magistrate during the process also had to inform the man that she is required by law to do that,Barcelona Jerseys, much to his displeasure.However, the man was adamant in his claims that “Republic Bank” owed his father money and that he has documents to prove same.Corporal Seon Blackman, representing the Prosecution, related that on the day in question, the accused went to Linden’s Republic Bank Branch armed with a cutlass which he allegedly used to smash in the door of the bank.The entire episode was reportedly witnessed by the security guard on duty who reported the matter to the Mackenzie Police Station.Lawson was subsequently arrested. The police said that whilst in custody he admitted to the offence hence the charge was instituted against him.The man who had been grumbling during the court hearing,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, then proclaimed that “I’m retarded, very, very retarded. I need Berbice Mental Hospital.”In response,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Magistrate McGusty sentenced the man to eighteen months imprisonment.