標題: Wholesale China Jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
發表於 2018-8-16 22:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“My Worship,Arian Foster Dolphins Jersey, if I did know the food had in marijuana,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, I would not have collected it,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys,” were words of Raymond Semple after he appeared before the same Magistrate charged with? possession of narcotics.On the day in question, the accused took to the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court, five grams of marijuana.The accused pleaded not guilty. He was unrepresented.He explained that,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, on February 10,Authentic NBA T-shirts Canada, he was visiting the court when a woman at the Stabroek Market asked if he could have taken a box food for a relative of her that was in police custody.According to him,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, it was only after the police discovered the substance was discovered in the box that he became aware of its contents.The matter was stood down for a few minutes. Then the Magistrate came back on the bench and fined the accused $3,000 together with six months community service.