標題: Custom Bayern Munich Jerseys Gonsalves said.
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2419
發表於 2018-8-8 20:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Imagine being locked away on a trawler with no land in sight for two weeks after being kidnapped, desperately hoping that your life will be spared and that eventually you will be reunited with your loved ones.Well, that was how Pomeroon boat builder, Fabian Gonsalves felt after he was taken from his home at gunpoint by a group of men three weeks ago.Golsalves’s ordeal is like a plot from a movie, and the happy ending occurred when his abductors announced that he was the wrong man and eventually let him off on a deserted strip of land in the northwest district for him to make his way back home.Not many kidnap victims have returned to their families alive, especially without a ransom being paid. The ordeal has left an unforgettable impression on his life as well as those of his family.Golsalves’s ordeal began on June 4, around 22:00 hours while he was relaxing at his mother-in-law’s home in the Pomeroon. With him were his mother-in-law and another male relative.The door of the home was left ajar, allowing two gun-toting masked men to walk in.Before Gonsalves could react, the men grabbed him and forced him out of the house.“I asked them is what wrong, ‘why y’all come for me?’ Dem say ‘don’t frighten, don’t frighten, you just going and reach this man and talk to this man and you go come back’.He was taken in a small boat to a trawler that was anchored in the Atlantic Ocean of the coast of the Northwest District.Gonsalves was blindfolded and locked away for one week before he really realised what his fate would be.One week after he was taken to the trawler, the small boat returned with three men and Gonsalves felt the last minutes of his life ticking away.But his faith grew stronger and just about then he realised that his prayers were answered.“When dem come dem say, ‘dis is de wrong man’ and dem had argument and they take off and they gone,” Gonsalves said.He recalled that after the three men left, he engaged in conversation with the two who remained on the trawler to guard him.“Me beg them, ‘ow buddy, me get family and dey nah know nothing whey me gone’. Me beggin dem everyday, me praying and begging dem,Ander Herrera Jersey,” Gonsalves told this newspaper.As the days ticked by, Gonsalves anxiously awaited his release, all the while making light conversation with his two guardians who he said offered him some of their food.“You don’t get food like if you deh home. You know if dem give you something, you in you distress, you deh in yuh worries, you might eat li’l rice or whatever dem cook, plantain, lil rice, lil fish.”He said that he always kept faith that he would return safely to his anxious family.Gonsalves remained on the vessel for another week before the small boat returned with the three other kidnappers.This time Gonsalves was taken from the trawler and placed on the small boat which whisked him away towards land.“Dem tell me go on the bow and don’t look back,Barcelona Jerseys,” he said.The boat builder was dropped off in a deserted area which in his estimation was about two days walking from the nearest civilisation.“After I come off on de beach I still hope and pray that dem nah shoot me now,Custom Juventus Jerseys,” Gonsalves recalled.Gonsalves said that the men had covered his head with a shirt and by the time he managed to remove it, the small vessel had already gone almost out of sight.He eventually made his way along the beach and subsequently met two fishermen.He related to them that he had encountered problems and begged them for some food. He took care not to mention that he was the victim of a kidnap, fearing that if he had done so the fishermen would have sought to distance themselves from him.After eating, he enquired from the men where he could locate the nearest boat that would take him, at least, to the Essequibo Coast.The men told him that there was one about two hours walk away, but that boat was returning to Berbice.Gonsalves was nevertheless eager to get to anywhere that would lead to his reunion with his family.“I walk, walk because I so anxious to be rescued. So I go and I meet two fishermen drying de fish glue on de beach. I ask dem for a passage to Pomeroon and they say they not from Pomeroon they from Berbice.”The men initially appeared to be reluctant and Gonsalves said that he suspects that it had to do with the number of attacks that fishermen had endured within recent times.To assure them that they were safe with him,Juventus Jerseys, he stripped his trousers to show them that he was unarmed.Eventually, the men took him with them and after travelling for almost a day, he was eventually dropped off at Paradise on the Essequibo Coast.“I say thank God!”Gonsalves soon met a man