標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2435
發表於 2018-7-17 23:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Pandemonium broke out on the Demerara Harbour Bridge at around 06:45 hrs today after a section of the structure collapsed.No one was injured but the bridge has been closed,NFL Jerseys China, resulting in hundreds of commuters being left stranded.The damage occurred at the western end of the bridge.Minibus driver Clyde Clarke told Kaieteur News that he had just drove onto the bridge at the western end with passengers when misfortune struck.“I heard a cracking sound and I realized that the bridge was collapsing,jerseys nfl wholesale,” a still shaken Mr. Clarke said.???“Some of the passengers were hollering…I got confused and got out the bus and run and leave the passengers.” The vehicle was left partly submerged in water.Mr. Clarke said he eventually returned and managed to reverse off the damaged structure.“It was really scary; it was an experience that I wouldn’t want to get again.”He believes that the consequences would have been tragic had the damage occurred further out on the bridge.(See full coverage in tomorrow’s issue)