標題: Nike Boston Celtics Authentic Jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2480
發表於 2018-6-28 13:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two-month-old Mayah Mingo has been diagnosed with a complex congenital heart disease, and needs to undergo surgery in India.While the child’s expenses,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey, including surgery cost and transportation, have been covered by the Ministry of Health and the Three River’s Kids Foundation, her mother is in desperate need of her airfare from Guyana to Canada ($200,000) and from Canada to India (US $1,Throwback Jerseys,500).Shaundell Darlington with little Mayah Mingo.She is pleading with the public to help her raise the money,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey UK, so that she can be by her daughter’s side in her time of critical need.The woman, Shaundell Darlington,2018 NFL Draft Jersey, said that her daughter was less than a week old when she started noticing the child’s heavy breathing.Little Mayah was subsequently diagnosed with a complex congenital heart disease and doctors advised to have the surgery,NCAA Baseball Jerseys, a Coarctation repair surgery, as soon as possible.Mayah is expected to leave with the Three Rivers Kids’ Foundation’s next batch,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys 2020, along with other children in dire need of similar lifesaving interventions.“I am begging people to help me with the money. My daughter can’t be there alone.”Persons interested in providing assistance can make contact with Darlington on telephone numbers- 219-0208, 6170913 and 6846315.