標題: Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2387
發表於 2018-6-20 04:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Leonard GildarieRecently I took a long overdue break from work and visited the United States. Of course,Stitched Jerseys, I took theLeonard Gildarieopportunity to visit Home Depot, a dream place for homeowners in that country.I have made no secret about my passion for construction and of home improvement. Never mind I can’t use a saw properly.The hardware stores in the US are a must-see for both visitors and citizens there who own homes. I took about four hours to browse the store.To say I am shocked and saddened would be a gross understatement. I like to talk about potential and where we could be if only we start thinking outside of the box.There are scores of countries where resources are limited and Governments are forced to come up with innovative ways to bring in the taxes.A place like Sint Maarten, for example, that has nothing, has learnt to use its beaches to attract tourists, using taxes to develop its airport and port facilities to world class standards. That island is just 34 square miles.Nearby Trinidad and Tobago has managed to diversify its economy from being oil dependent to one heavily involved in manufacturing.Guyana has rice, sugar, forest products, gold,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, fish, cash crops, bauxite and list goes on. We are now on the verge of oil production. The sad reality is that we have remained mainly an exporterNothing is wasted: Cow manure for sale at Home Depot, New Jersey.of raw materials.Over the years, there have been attempts, with millions pumped in by Government and foreign donors, to add value to our services and products. Farmers have been engaged in numerous workshops,Jerseys Wholesale, with lip service being paid to our possibilities.That was why I was upset when, while in the Home Depot in New Jersey, I saw bags of cow manure on sale. It was beautifully packaged and prominently displayed. Of course, people were buying. We are wasting it here.I could not help but think about what we have in Guyana. We are exporting logs by container loads to China and other countries. We are shipping our bauxite. Rice, sugar, gold…the list goes on. Very little processing is done.While in Jamaica, Queens, a relative showed me a bag of rice that came from Guyana. It cooked beautifully. It was excellently packaged, but not available in Guyana.While in Home Depot, I saw more than 20 different types of flooring. It is interesting that we don’t have any of that stuff made in Guyana. I saw decking and its components ready for any inexperienced homeowner,Wholesale Jerseys, myself included, to be able to use.My friend, Shaheed, from New Jersey, is no contractor. But he has built his deck, and is working on the landscape in the backyard.He explained that Home Depot,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, a favourite shopping place for him, hosts regular clinics, teaching customers to use products that are being sold. It would entail quite possibly work on a deck, a bathroom, a driveway.One thing was made clear – hardware stores as part of their marketing strategy,Overseas companies are buying our raw materials and making things like flooring and other high-demand household items to sell for huge profits.pull out all the stops to entice customers to do the work themselves. This means that products are user-friendly.I saw a customer measuring wood mouldings and using a handsaw to cut the size he wanted. You don’t have to buy an entire length. There are prefab steps available,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, ready to be assembled and concrete blocks of varying styles. There were even trestles ready for the gardens.The point is we have so much to offer. Instead of just being an exporter of raw materials, let us start looking beyond. The critics would argue that the cost of power remains the biggest challenge.I saw Bulkan Timberworks, with its factory at Yarrowkabra, teaming up with a partner to produce wooden shingles. The markets are all over the world for that company. The products are of course, world class.How about our vegetables which are in abundant supply, which farmers are forced to dumpThere are simple things we can do in Guyana to diversify some of our products and tap into the local market.because there are no markets?The issue of value added has been hotly debated in recent times, especially with the news that companies were exporting logs in unprecedented volumes.We need to start thinking of our customers’ needs and how to meet them. We have booming housing sector. How about a rethink in the way we do business? Maybe the hardware stores need to reassess the way they do business and where they source their products from.It would need partnership and an education for our peop