無頭像
lagwan0o4q

帖子 7
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2216
發表於 2018-6-7 20:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
data map: Wang Hao's young photo

Beijing time in August 23rd, the Beijing Olympic Games table tennis competition entered the final day of the competition, in the men's singles final in the big play, the first seed Wang Hao poor performance, the final 1-4 (11-9, 11-9, 6-11, 11-7, 11-9) won not match the two seed Ma Lin, failed to harvest their second Olympic gold medals. Nevertheless, Wang Hao's strength is beyond doubt. The trend and performance of men's table tennis in the coming year will also depend on the efforts of him and his teammates.
the handsome boy of the men's table has many little-known stories when he was young. "Le Le" is Wang Hao's nickname. His family and friends like to call him this. With a round face and a narrow line of laughter, Wang Hao is a "genuine" music.
because living in a two employee family, Wang Hao, three years old, has to go to work with his mother. "The unit I work in is the Changchun Special Purpose Vehicle Manufacturing Corporation. When Wang Hao went to the unit with me, many of his colleagues were eager to hug him. Several male comrades took a kiss in the past. Wang Hao ran away happily, hiding himself as a beard. When he played with Wang Hao, he put him in the frame of the bicycle and stroll around. You said, my children are happy all day. What is he enjoying? " Mother Liu Zhiying saw Wang Hao's difference when she was young, and the nickname of "Le Le" became Wang Hao's nickname.
opened Wang Hao's photo album, and many pictures of girls dressed up were exceptionally special. "When Wang Hao was little, my grandma and I loved to dress her up as a girl, braid and wear a skirt. When I was in kindergarten,Designer Shoes, Wang Hao kept telling me, "Mom, I am the prettiest girl." Later, when he grew up, he could no longer dress up as a girl. He chased me and asked, "how can I become a boy?" Mother Liu Zhiying talked about the story of her son when she was a child.
When
grew up, Wang Hao began to end the table tennis,wholesale clothing outlet sale, because his father, Wang Zhongquan, also liked to play table tennis in his spare time, so when his son was still young,tommy hilfiger clothing, he chose to let Wang Hao study table tennis. Although he didn't want to make Wang Hao a professional athlete at that time, his father seemed to be able to learn an athlete for him to get into the society in the future. So little Wang Hao went to the children's palace to take table tennis lessons every day.
The
bus is the first choice of transportation for Wang Hao and the children's palace and home,Clothing Clearance, because his parents rarely take time from work. Wang Hao is a man riding a bus, and every time he goes to the children's palace, he will always borrow a doorman's phone to his mother's office, indicating that he has come to the children's palace. And every day after finishing home, Wang Hao still took the bus by himself. Unlike his father, he would wait for him at the nearest bus stop, and then go home together. A man takes 50 Fen to train and then goes home in big public. Wang Zhongquan once met Wang Hao at the station, but he saw him coming down from the minibuses because it was a dollar ticket.