標題: http://www.soccerpro.us.com/Argentina/ ” he said.
無頭像
yueyrt1vab

帖子 20002
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2484
發表於 2018-5-29 15:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Albouystown resident, Christopher? Gonsalves,Alexis Sanchez Jersey, says that the gunman who tried to kill him three days ago now wants to compensate him.? But the wounded man wants $3M for the bullets he took at close range.Gonsalves, 22, known as ‘White Boy,’ was shot on Saturday night in James Street,Carlton Fisk Jersey, Albouystown, by a man who rode up to him on a motorcycle.The Independence Boulevard, Albouystown resident said that the gunman tried to shoot him in the chest but he managed to strike the weapon away. Instead, he was shot in the left hip, left calf and thighs.Gonsalves, who sells scrap metal, said that the attempted execution stemmed from a dispute that occurred some four months ago between his relatives and another Albouystown family. It escalated into a cutlass brawl and some members of the other family were chopped.The alleged assailants were charged with wounding and robbery.Speaking to Kaieteur News yesterday shortly after he was discharged from hospital, Gonsalves said that he was standing in James Street at around 19:00 hours on Saturday when two men on a ‘big bike’ rode up to him.Gonsalves said that the pillion rider, whose face was partly concealed by a helmet,China Jerseys Cheap, dismounted and pressed a handgun to his chest. “He braced the gun on me but I knock the gun down and the gun fired off, and I get shoot in my left hip.”The scrap metal seller said that he collapsed,Baker Mayfield Jersey, but began to wrestle with the gunman, who continued to shoot, wounding Gonsalves in the legs.He said that while ‘scrambling’ with his attacker, the gunman tumbled to the ground and his helmet came off. It was then,Bryan Bickell Jersey, Gonsalves said, that he recognized the man as an individual known as ‘Denzil’. He said that some residents who saw the attack began to call out the gunman’s name, and “he run and pick up he helmet and go back on the bike and go away.”Gonsalves said that his sisters took him to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation where he was admitted. Fortunately, all of the bullets had exited.He alleged that on Sunday,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Diego-Maradona-Jersey.html, the gunman’s mother visited him at hospital. “She ask what happen and said she want to compensate me.” Gonsalves said that he rejected the woman’s offer.According to Gonsalves, the shooter has also contacted him by phone offering financial compensation. But he suggested that the compensation being offered is inadequate.“I want $3M for the three bullets ,” he said.